Social media Soccer kits (Insta Kit added)

chipper12

So a vague series of soccer kits coming your way. First up Facebook.

Home - Facebook F pattern that has a gradient with the Facebook Blue.

Away - Simple with elongated F

Both kits use the F as the crest, like logo as the Jock tag and the reaction bar is found on the collar.

What we think ? 

C&C would be lovely.

FB KIT.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

I love stuff like this and this is no exception. Facebook looks pretty good, you did a good job making it feel like their graphics. I wouldn't use just a crest for every one though, because these are literally companies, and soccer has the companies on kits, and blah blah blah. Looking forward to more!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

For instagram, i wouldn't have the away kit be a brown throwback since Home and Away sets rarely use one current and one old jersey. Thats where an alternate would be great. For the away i would incorporate the instagram script onto the front of the shirt and go all out with the current rainbow pattern. Interesting idea here, just needs some adjustments

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived