My Take On The LA Chargers Logo

hugevolsfan

9 hours ago, Whitefoot said:

The bolt gets lost in the overlap. Try adding a stroke around the L and then put it on the top layer.

I don't really think it does get lost I think it is subtle enough which I like but recognizable as well. I showed the logo to my daughter on here without even telling her what it was or anything she guessed right away it was for the chargers. She loved it before I even told her I created it! I did try to do what you suggested early on I did not like it at all.

I agree, I don't think it needs a stroke to emphasize the bolt. It makes it feel like a whole logo rather than a monogram. It works very well the way it is now and don't know how old your daughter is or how interested she is in football, but I think the fact that she recognized it almost instantly speaks to how well done your logo is.

She is 17 & interested in football but I did not think she knows much about the Chargers other than I have talked about how I like the powder blue uniforms. I am sure she heard they moved to LA but recognized it as a Chargers logo quickly.

Archived