Chewbacca's First CCSLC Concept

Chewbacca

This isn't a bad idea to start, but it can be executed WAY better.

1. Tell us a little more about the jersey and the team. Is it the Dallas Stars? The Texas Stars?

2. The shade of green should be way darker.

3. The stitching isn't visible on the front of the jersey, and it should stop after the stripes on the back.

4. I don't think a hemline stripe is necessary with the stripes you have now.

5. The sleeve numbers should be at the top of the sleeve, with part of the nine and the left, and the other part of the nine on the right.

6. This is just my opinion, but i would get a little more creative with the striping. Could we see an away jersey?

I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm trying to help you improve so that you can become the best you can possibly be. Looking forward to what's next!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2017 at 4:12 PM, NoE38 said:

This isn't a bad idea to start, but it can be executed WAY better.

1. Tell us a little more about the jersey and the team. Is it the Dallas Stars? The Texas Stars?

2. The shade of green should be way darker.

3. The stitching isn't visible on the front of the jersey, and it should stop after the stripes on the back.

4. I don't think a hemline stripe is necessary with the stripes you have now.

5. The sleeve numbers should be at the top of the sleeve, with part of the nine and the left, and the other part of the nine on the right.

6. This is just my opinion, but i would get a little more creative with the striping. Could we see an away jersey?

I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm trying to help you improve so that you can become the best you can possibly be. Looking forward to what's next!

It's a Dallas Stars concept. For me, I love the lighter green I used. I wanted this to be a kelly green jersey. This is an old concept and I'm planning on redoing it on a better template once I have the time to do so. I agree about the hemline stripe. Thanks for the feedback, I do have a white version of this that I will upload soon.

I'm glad you posted a concept!

@NoE38 nailed most of what I was going to say, but I have to say I'm a fan of the general idea.

The green you chose looks great with the black and white. The yoke goes well with it too. Take that idea and make it match throughout the jersey to get rid of the generic striping, either make the black stripes thicker or take away all the stripes besides the lowest white ones (not including the hem outlines) and fill in the hems and cuffs with black, while leaving a green space. The logo treatment also looks great.

On the execution side, with your new skills, fix what @NoE38 mentioned on that new template, and I'd love to see the result!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. While I'm working on an updated version of this, here is a white version of my first concept. I'm hoping to find some time to work on an updated version soon, however, I have been extremely busy as of late and it will probably be at least a few more weeks until I post an updated concept on here. Until then, here's another concept. 

white stars.png

Archived