NHL Concepts (CANCELLED)

b0ss pls

I am cancelling the rest of this project because I'm quitting concepts and being on here for browsing use and commenting.

The reason I am quitting is because whenever I post a concept here, it is disliked by many. Therefore, it's evident I am not ready for this site.

6pycts.jpg

vnmau8.jpg

JiOzZiL.png

hCnSO2I.png  

Boston Bruins

duccc.png

6pycts.jpg

vnmau8.jpg

JiOzZiL.png

hCnSO2I.png  

I can understand the connection to historical roots, but that type of brown coupled with yellow would never fly in Boston, and it just looks gross. To be honest, the closest you can probably get to making that color combination look good is the "brown bordering on black" that you saw in the 2010 Winter Classic.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

These concepts need work. First, can you give us a little background on the jerseys? Why did you choose the stripes? Some of the stripes are not even or consistent, there aren't any tv numbers, Boston's logo looks squished, phantom yokes never work, and Boston's jerseys should at least have hem stripes.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived