Larry Walker....a Cardinal!

pcgd

ESPN reporting. Surprised it wasn't posted yet. He cleared waivers and will be in uniform tomorrow.

NOMAR WHO??? (ok, no comparasion...but I'm still excited. We needed an outfileder still could use a pitcher though)

Rockies fan here.

So sad to see him go, 10 years in a Rox uni. The greatest player to don a Rockies jersey.

He said his goodbyes in the dugout during this evenings game against Cincinnati, and then at the press conference he broke down in tears.

For sentimental reason, I am now rooting for the Cardinals to win it all now.

I also hope Larry retires as a Rockie when the time comes.

GOOD LUCK LARRY!!!

Rockies fan here.

So sad to see him go, 10 years in a Rox uni. The greatest player to don a Rockies jersey.

He said his goodbyes in the dugout during this evenings game against Cincinnati, and then at the press conference he broke down in tears.

For sentimental reason, I am now rooting for the Cardinals to win it all now.

I also hope Larry retires as a Rockie when the time comes.

GOOD LUCK LARRY!!!

That's all the Cards need is another bat in the line-up. Well, for sentimental reasons, I'm hoping the entire Cardinals team pulls a hammy and misses 2-4 weeks. Go CUBS!

CGP.gif

I have a thing for the number three. That's why I wear No. 33, why I take three practice swings at the plate. My contract has a clause in it for a $3,333,333 joint donation to children's charities in British Columbia and Colorado. I was even married at 3:33 in the afternoon! - Larry Walker

capt.sts11008072201.mets_cardinals_sts110.jpg

capt.sts10908072154.mets_cardinals_sts109.jpg

capt.sts10608072118.mets_cardinals_sts106.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Never thought Larry Walker would be in a St. Louis Cardinals uniform...but now Larry might have a good chance..I hope he succeeds there in St. Louis.... I used to see him on tv when he was a Montreal Expo.....I bet some Colorado Rockies fans are saddened but they will probably pray for Larry to win it all!!!

Never thought Larry Walker would be in a St. Louis Cardinals uniform...but now Larry might have a good chance..I hope he succeeds there in St. Louis.... I used to see him on tv when he was a Montreal Expo.....I bet some Colorado Rockies fans are saddened but they will probably pray for Larry to win it all!!!

Read my above post and look at my farewell banner.

That's all the Cards need is another bat in the line-up. Well, for sentimental reasons, I'm hoping the entire Cardinals team pulls a hammy and misses 2-4 weeks. Go CUBS!

Bah! you guys got just as many. Lee, Sosa, Alou, Hamm, Ramierez, Patterson at times...

See you in the NLCS...well...maybe. :D

peace,

pc

That's all the Cards need is another bat in the line-up.  Well, for sentimental reasons, I'm hoping the entire Cardinals team pulls a hammy and misses 2-4 weeks.  Go CUBS!

Bah! you guys got just as many. Lee, Sosa, Alou, Hamm, Ramierez, Patterson at times...

See you in the NLCS...well...maybe. :D

peace,

pc

No, they don't. They've got a good lineup, but it's not really that close to the Cards.

Their healthy pitching staff may compare to our pitching staff (I'm talking starters only...our bullpen is way ahead of theirs) the way our lineup compares to theirs. The thing there is that their rotation hasn't been healthy, and ours have exceeded mosts' expectations.

Cubs are gonna have as struggle to pull out the Wild Card. If we play em in the post season, it will be fun, but there's no gurantee.

Archived