edjb93

NCAA Division I FCS Concept Uniforms (SWAC: UAPB and Grambling State Added)

Alright! Before I move on with the final conference, SWAC, I would like to know what you think of the entire Southland Conference so far. Also, I will make concepts for Merrimack, LIU, and Dixie State, although, in the case of LIU, it would not be easy, given that teams from LIU Brooklyn and LIU Post will merge as one and go for a new nickname (hopefully the merged team will retain the Blackbirds)*.

Also (again), I would take a stab at the AAF, although this league is in a coma in my opinion (presumed dead for some)**.

* UPDATE: The new LIU team will be sporting blue and gold, so the Blackbirds moniker is out of consideration. 😔

** UPDATE 2: Due to AAF's bankruptcy, the league is REALLY DEAD. But I'll still make uniform concepts for all 8 teams, so stay tuned!

As a huge Sam Houston fan, I love the addition of a blue uniform. Right now it is nothing but an accent, but I love the concept of it as a more prominent look. The orange helmets look great with the blue uniforms. 

I really like the Lion head SELA helmet, that is really cool. SLC was great! Looking forward to the SWAC.

I'm already done with the designs for SWAC teams. Numbers, NOBs, and logos are the only ones missing. However, I'm not sure with some designs that I made. Any design suggestions?

ALABAMA A&M

This is an another "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" case. It's simplicity at its finest, taking a page from USC and Bama, with the Bulldogs' 2018 uniforms as the base.

onuEvSG.png

kui5BOU.png

ALABAMA STATE

The LSU-style striping returns, but this time, it's implemented on all uniforms. The black helmet finally has stripes that match with the rest of the uniform elements. Also, the academic "ASU" wordmark finds its way to the gold helmet, replacing the one the team had since 2000 (I still can't believe it lasted that long, plus that wordmark isn't so 2000-y).

q0MXSbw.png

2rPmDdF.png

HYpXIh1.png

NEC schools will have updates soon, now that Duquesne Dukes unveiled its brand redesign.

ALCORN STATE

My concept design for the Braves is heavily based from their most recent Russell set, which is, in turn, heavily based from this set, worn by the late Steve McNair.

0rTD1P8.png

I7OPZCx.png

JMTWg53.png

JACKSON STATE

I had an unreleased concept for JSU that featured a contrasting shoulder yoke, which was based from this set. And yes, shoulder yoke is the name of the game for this new concept of mine, with sublimated tiger stripes instead of a single color, for an improved look.

ChIoNIz.png

JEPdLUg.png

Before I move on to SWAC West, let me know your reactions about my SWAC East concepts. Feel free to drop 'em out here!

You didn’t need to make that Miss Valley State set so nice but you did. Looks great!

On 6/4/2019 at 12:10 PM, BellaSpurs said:

You didn’t need to make that Miss Valley State set so nice but you did. Looks great!

Thanks! I really did this way, since most of MVSU's football uniforms are so templated. Since nostalgia is the name of the game nowadays for football uniforms, and the shoulder loops are an homage to the late Deacon Jones (no. 77 in the picture), why not throw it back to the days of an another Hall of Famer?

ARKANSAS-PINE BLUFF

Definitely one of my radical concepts ever, I incorporated the lion's mane near the shoulders and as a lightning shape on the pants.

ef42EuZ.png

Vo9tXK3.png

GRAMBLING STATE

This is definitely one of my favorites. Though this incorporates a random design, the incorporation of sublimated tiger stripes makes it unique. It's so unique, I think Adidas and Grambling State should consider this over their simply-designed uniforms. An all-red uniform is included, since it's in Grambling State's tradition.

O242imY.png

h5VjifS.png

7xzRUBo.png

Odqnjs4.png