Update of my own 8-year old Curling Club logo

JQK

It's definitely an improvement. I like the use of the keystone for the base shape, the new font, and the fact that it's one long banner (scarf perhaps?), that's a unique touch. However I don't think you need to include so many individual bristles on the broom, I'd instead just keep it solid and add a few thin triangles and to represent gaps between the suggested bristles. Just a thought. This is really sharp though, I like it!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

There's a simplicity in the first one that's missing in the update. With all the shading and beveling, plus the club name on three lines, it seems very busy. And the stone is so small, you hardly notice it's there except when the entire logo is blown up large.

What if you put "curling club" on the same line/scarf, freeing up a bit more space to increase the size of the curling stone? You have the keystone shape, plus the stone, so the brooms may not even be necessary.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived