My AAF

WideRight

I have high hopes for the AAF (here we go again), though I am concerned that with the slow pace of their team/city reveals they are not allowing enough time to create good identities for the teams.  Really worried that they will all end up being "Alliance Orlando" and "Alliance Memphis", which is ludicrous.

So, what I decided to do is create my own versions, releasing hopefully 1 team per week for the next 8 weeks, if I can keep on pace.  I have Orlando ready to go, but I want some input on where to go next, so here are 3 questions for you.

1. Let's assume the rumors of Rick Neuheisel and a SoCal team are true.   Should it be San Diego, Los Angeles or another community?

2. If not San Diego, what stadium in LA or beyond would you use?   My strategy, wherever possible, would be to find a stadium betweeen 20k and 45k in capacity, rather than play in a mostly empty huge NFL or College stadium.

3. For Southern California, which motif would you think is more likely?   1.  Beach culture (surf, sharks, sun, waves, etc.)     2.  Navy/Warship (esp. for San Diego)     3. Native animal (Condor, Cougar, etc.)

I will publish the Orlando identity later this week, and I will have more questions as we go, selecting the best cities, identities & colors for each new franchise.  It's a chance to build the AAF that I would build, with your input.  

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived