Nick's Trivia Question #1

Nick 1733

For some of the time it was Tee Martin

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

of course Tank would know that one. i just love that one because not too many people know it and i know it really well because of where i'm from.

Actually, every time the Rockies play any kind of Nationally televised game(espn, fox, tbs, wgn) it gets mentioned atleast once.

You would think the only thing Helton ever did was ride the bench behind Manning, like his baseball stats are chump change.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

You would think the only thing Helton ever did was ride the bench behind Manning, like his baseball stats are chump change.

I wouldn't mind having that kind of chump change. :D

And I wouldn't mind havin his kind of chump change contract. ^_^

I wouldn't mind having that kind of chump change. :D

And I wouldn't mind havin his kind of chump change contract. ^_^

You kow what is interesting, if he can keep up his current yearly averages and can last another 8 or 9 years he'll have over 3000 hits, 540 or so HR's, almost 1900 RBI. But, if he never leaves Colorado there would be debate about him getting into the HOF probably. He would be the first altitude enhanced player to become eligible.

Unless Colorado picks up a couple WS rings I don't think he makes it. Look at Palmeiro, who some seem to think is a career DH although he has only 2 seasons where he was predominantly a DH. He'll be hard pressed to make it also. Palmeiro's current numbers are where Helton would end except less hits because of a lower BA. It also would take Raffy 2 extra years because of his BA to achieve those same numbers. One more thing Raffy has 3 Gold Gloves, Helton has 2.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Archived