American Football Big 3 outfitters

I really don’t think it’s as simple as “which company” because the company isn’t completely responsible for the design, the team is too. Each company has their successes and failures, but blame/credit also falls on the team who makes the order. Texas Tech, Texas A&M, and Florida State all have good uniforms that were designed in collaboration with different companies, while those same companies also played a part in Louisville’s classics devolving into what they wear now, Washington going overboard on black, and Maryland’s flag covered set. They all have pluses and minuses, so the answer is a lot more complicated than “(blank) because (blank)”

With all of that said, however? UA tends to limit their worst designs to one-off alternates more than the other two, so if you forced me to give an edge to one company over the others, they’d have it for now. But all that can change by the end of the summer when all the new contracts come into place and we have all the new uniforms unveiled for the 2019 season. 

Of course, all of this is just my opinion though, like any of this stuff is. 

Archived