Kansas City Stealth (NBA)

Viperion101

Haven't posted in this one in awhile, but here goes:

Kansas City Stealth City Jerseys

spacer.png

The black ones are away, and the white ones are home. The crossed lines represent "crossroads", since Kansas City has a legacy as a major transportation hub and as the "crossroads of America". The heart is also symbolic of Kansas City, since it is known as the "Heart of America". Additionally, a popular "fashion trend" in the city is for people to wear t-shirts with a heart with "KC" in it. 

Next up on this topic, I'm going to do a concept for a G-League affiliate, as well as a WNBA affiliate. 

spacer.png

OMAHA SPIKES- G-League Affiliate of the Kansas City Stealth

Omaha, Nebraska (about 2 hours north of Kansas City)

Arena: CHI Health Center (capacity: 17,000, would probably play in a reduced-capacity configuration)

Concept/Logos:

spacer.png

Uniforms: 

spacer.png

The name "Spikes" comes from the golden spike that finished the Transcontinental Railroad. Omaha has always had a close association with the Transcontinental Railroad, and railroads/trains in general (much like Kansas City). The uniforms feature the KC Stealth main logo in the bottom right corner. 

C&C Welcome, if it isn't allowed to put minor league affiliates in with the main concept, please just let me know and I'll move it to a new thread. Please do not lock the thread. 

spacer.png

Archived