Nike MLB Authnetic Collection Dri-Fit T-Shirt Designs by Year

Thought this would be a fun topic.  I've become quite a fan of Nike's dri-fit t-shirts.  I think they are super comfortable (more so than traditional cotton) and seem to last quite a long time.  I started collecting these in 2015, and what I'm asking for help with is what designs occurred for the years prior to this.  I've noticed in previous years that the same design has come in multiple colors also, so I've been collecting them all for my team.  I'll list the 2019 back to 2016 designs below.  Can anyone help with 2015 or earlier?

2019 Design:

spacer.png

2018 Design:

ff_2848321alt1_full.jpg&w=900

2017 Design:

ff_2501048alt1_full.jpg&w=900

2016 Design:

2017-Nike-MLB-AC-DriFIT-Team-Issue-Camis

Not directly helping, but if you're looking for player gear from certain seasons, it may be fruitful to image search 'XXXX team dugout 2013' or 'XXXX team workout 2015' because you have a shot to spot a player/coach wearing the workout gear. Good luck! 

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

23 hours ago, Whitesox572 said:

I've found this design online.  No idea what year this was:

spacer.png

This is 2015 for sure. I had a great Yankees one that got destroyed in the wash. Loved that shirt. This is also when Nike started introducing the vault color - it was in the thread for all of these shirt before the full roll out at Rio.

Anubis.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 10:45 PM, Whitesox572 said:

One more example, similar to 2017 but not the same.

spacer.png

Similar one here from Boston, worn by Mike Napoli ('13-'15) but with no box around the team name and swoosh on collar instead of further down.

spacer.png

Archived