Baseball League

drewbothwell

Sorry about the long absence! I don't have the next team's uniforms done but I do have the logos. I wanted to to something unique and modern with these next uniforms much like the Diamondbacks before they cleaned things up for this year, so help or suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated. The team is the Las Vegas Kings and the head is from the playing cards and a special font for the other cap logo. Here are the logos!

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 12/25/2019 at 5:39 PM, drewbothwell said:

Merry Christmas! For this next team I photoshopped one of the jerseys onto Nolan Arenado. Here is Nolan and the Charlotte Royals!

Home

spacer.png

Road

spacer.png

Home Alternate

spacer.png

Road Alternate

spacer.png

City

spacer.png

Throwback

spacer.png

Spring Training

spacer.png

spacer.png

Each of those pinstripe sets are so good! Would look great w/ any of the colored tops, too.

On 1/14/2020 at 6:51 PM, WavePunter said:

I think alternating suits for striping around the arms (like the old Nordiques Fleur de lis hem stripe) would be a nice touch (♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️) for example..

Something like this? I feel like the top of the jersey is a little too plain and empty. I feel like there should be something added to the collar, but the suits didn't look right in my opinion.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived