Bordeaux Cannelés Baseball team logo WIP

Sidney

Hi guys,

I've received my drawing tablet few days ago, and since I got it.... well I simply can't stop drawing LOL. After the hockey team logo of my hometown here is the baseball team.

Here is my attempt on trying to create a mascot that represents the city. Indeed this mascot is a Cannelés a famous cake in the city of Bordeaux. I'm pretty happy about the overall looking of it so far, I still got some stuffs to fix like the hands position on the baseball bat. Colors other than the brown are not sure yet. What's your opinion?

XqAwUHe.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

3 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

Without context, I wouldn't know this is a pastry. I'm afraid I'd think it something much worse.

I'll try to play with the brown until I got something closer. I think only the people that know this cake will prob recognize it. I'll try to lighten it.

hNa1bgX.png

@alexandreSalut ! Yh the lines are inconsistent because it's a first draft, when I'll be done improving etc, I'll make the vector version. :) 

Les chocolatines ouiiiiiiii! C'est un thème que je dois explorer :). Tu es du milieu du graphisme? 

hNa1bgX.png

Archived