Washington Redskins Concept

alecgoff

Hey Everyone! I know that this could be a sensitive topic, so I'll try to be as noncontroversial as possible. A couple of weeks ago, I got the idea to redesign the Redskins after watching the "Lombardi's Redskins" documentary. I thought a logo that centered on a bold "W" similar to the "R" Redskins logo that was featured in the doc, would be a great start for a rebrand. Whether or not the team distances themselves from their team name and identity, I think this would be a great idea for a rebrand. Just a quick note that I didn't do this in illustrator, so it may not be as refined as I would like, but I still think it turned out alright. Enjoy! 

LcYBuZt.png

NQF865v.png

BAdSNSI.jpg

On 4/20/2020 at 2:36 AM, alecgoff said:

Hey Everyone! I know that this could be a sensitive topic, so I'll try to be as noncontroversial as possible. A couple of weeks ago, I got the idea to redesign the Redskins after watching the "Lombardi's Redskins" documentary. I thought a logo that centered on a bold "W" similar to the "R" Redskins logo that was featured in the doc, would be a great start for a rebrand. Whether or not the team distances themselves from their team name and identity, I think this would be a great idea for a rebrand. Just a quick note that I didn't do this in illustrator, so it may not be as refined as I would like, but I still think it turned out alright. Enjoy! 

LcYBuZt.png

NQF865v.png

BAdSNSI.jpg

You should pick one and the same line width. EIther make the two burgundy circle outlines the same stroke width of the feathers, or vice versa.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived