Blackhawks Reverse Retro Prediction

chcarlson23

Here's my prediction for the Blackhawks' Reverse Retro jersey. I can't imagine that they would just do a throwback to the Barber Pole jerseys, because while the teaser is black and red, the barberpole jersey is already black. So my guess is one of the only jersey's they haven't thrown back too, which is the 40's white jersey. This one also did come out in 1940, rather than 37' like the barberpoles...

I took a couple of liberties, like the white names on the back, and the TV numbers. I also used the current head, and tomahawk for the logos.

So let me know what you think!

spacer.png

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

29 minutes ago, cityhockeyfever said:

I really hope the numbers are not on the shoulders, especially on that shoulder yolk style.

Put the number in its traditional location on the sleeves and the primary logo on the shoulders instead if you have to include both on the jersey.

Well I was basing it off the jersey that came out in 1940, which had a logo on the striping on the sleeve. So while I normally wouldn’t have put the numbers there, I was guessing based off the style of the jersey, and where TV numbers would need to be today.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

2 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Well I was basing it off the jersey that came out in 1940, which had a logo on the striping on the sleeve. So while I normally wouldn’t have put the numbers there, I was guessing based off the style of the jersey, and where TV numbers would need to be today.

Ah okay, gotcha... it is going to be weird to see what the Blackhawks end up wearing as a "Reverse Retro" for a game or two.

Archived