Fresh NFL Concepts (Classic Blue Broncos)

Jeffery

On 1/14/2022 at 4:11 AM, Jeffery said:

Let's do Philly! Black has been cut and a deeper, greenier green is used. The whole uniform is using a speed lines/shadow motif, keeping with the fast look the Eagles should have. The sleeve stripes sit high on the shoulder for a unique look. The alternate is a mashup of different uniforms of the kelly green era.

CniqnbQ.png

I love the idea minus the shadowed numbers. I just really don’t think they work on football uniforms. Note: If you get rid of the shadows, you’ll need a green outline on the numbers for the white jerseys. 

• 4 weeks later...

The Broncos are cool again! For this concept, I did a navy and classic blue version, and although I think the navy is a technically better color scheme, the light royal just screams Colorado to me. A mountain sleeve pattern should fade right into the sleeves for players, giving a long sleeve look on cold days. Additionally, the Broncos would bring back sanitary socks in team colors. C+C appreciated!

mMaYhwv.jpg

NIAwOmu.jpg

• Jeffery changed the title to Fresh NFL Concepts (Classic Blue Broncos)

As a lifelong Broncos fan I like it . The home is perfect. No need for any alternate pants. The sleeves are a nice addition. That’s it right there. However I prefer the road jersey to have blue numbers, not orange. Can you try the road with blue numbers/orange outline and orange sleeves? 

16 hours ago, Typhoon said:

As a lifelong Broncos fan I like it . The home is perfect. No need for any alternate pants. The sleeves are a nice addition. That’s it right there. However I prefer the road jersey to have blue numbers, not orange. 

Couldn't agree more!

N3d5IIl.png

Archived