Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels jersey font C&C
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels all jersey font C&C

Here is the Home jersey

First of all, Tried to create this template so we can focus on the overall design. So you got the essentials here.

I'd day that the uni il pretty classic, and stick to what is already there. 

Also the big changement is on the hat. I think of different versions. one plain and this one with the halo. The version with the halo has already been used from 1961-1965 

9VHqXjw.jpeg

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey C&C

Pretty fun template, I am wary of the halo on the hat though- I'd try it a little higher up like it was in the real life 61-65 version. I may just be old/boring but I wear a lot of caps and I don't like when they're too busy (like the Expos tricolore), they don't seem to look good on actual people.

• Like 1

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C