Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Chicago Cubs logo rebrand and minimalist template style
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys, I haven't posy for a while and apparently can't post images from my Imgur like I could before any ideas why? 

before I was pasting the BBCode (forum) like this and the image was there... [img]https://i.imgur.com/NT5gtgE.png[/img]

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Posting issues
4 hours ago, Sidney said:

Hi guys, I haven't posy for a while and apparently can't post images from my Imgur like I could before any ideas why? 

before I was pasting the BBCode (forum) like this and the image was there... [img]https://i.imgur.com/NT5gtgE.png[/img]

Right-click on the image in Imgur and select "Copy image address", then paste it in the reply box and it will automatically embed. It has to end in a raster file format. Basically what you have in between the img tags in the post I quoted.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jake3roo said:

In my experience, I think you right-click on your image on imgur, then hit "copy image link", then paste it here.

17 hours ago, officeglenn said:

Right-click on the image in Imgur and select "Copy image address", then paste it in the reply box and it will automatically embed. It has to end in a raster file format. Basically what you have in between the img tags in the post I quoted.

Thanks to both of you! I haven't post for a very long time I've forgot about the right click 😅

hNa1bgX.png

Hi guys after a while I'm back. I'll post some stuffs that I've reworked on but haven't posted yet here.

The Calgary Hitmen.

-Changed the jersey to brown, the secondary to match Hart's famous color.

-Added a contact effect behind the secondary to make it less boring and kind of vintage.

Any C&C are welcome! 

q0LoytP.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen new logo

Second post of the day!

I came across the logo of the Charleston Alley Cats that are now the Charleston Dirty Birds!

I thought the Alley Cats identity was interesting so I wanted to see if I could come up with something if they were coming back under that brand. 

-The previous brand only had the face and a bat shaping the letter C

Any C&C are welcome! 

utuOIem.jpg

A closeup 

o9WXNf7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen & Charleston Alley Cats new logos
7 hours ago, Sidney said:

Hi guys after a while I'm back. I'll post some stuffs that I've reworked on but haven't posted yet here.

The Calgary Hitmen.

-Changed the jersey to brown, the secondary to match Hart's famous color.

-Added a contact effect behind the secondary to make it less boring and kind of vintage.

Any C&C are welcome! 

q0LoytP.jpg

Logo #3 is amazing

ZUH86xc.png

Hi guys! I had this design that I wanted to show you! The Los Angeles Angels! I've checked around and haven't noticed any kind of similar design. 

As usual C&C are welcome to improve if necessary. 

9WjG93y.png

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels new logos C&C
6 hours ago, Sidney said:

Hi guys! I had this design that I wanted to show you! The Los Angeles Angels! I've checked around and haven't noticed any kind of similar design. 

As usual C&C are welcome to improve if necessary. 

9WjG93y.png

I would get rid of the white outline and turn the blue outline white. Also remove the outline from the halo and use a shade of gold that stands out on white, navy or red.

• Like 1

eT8sbbM.jpg

19 hours ago, VampyrRabbit said:

I would get rid of the white outline and turn the blue outline white. Also remove the outline from the halo and use a shade of gold that stands out on white, navy or red.

I've been playing around and there are my conclusions... it's hard to take off the white outline becaust is there to create a visual contast with colored background. And it's the same with halo! But I've reduced the thickness and make the empty space in the letter A finish.  higher

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels (Update1) new logos C&C

I'm looking for some informations and I can't find any real answer about that.

Why are the called the Angels and are red? are they like devils? 

I had an other version but didn't want to post to not be in a wrong direction.

hNa1bgX.png

1 hour ago, Sidney said:

I'm looking for some informations and I can't find any real answer about that.

Why are the called the Angels and are red? are they like devils? 

I had an other version but didn't want to post to not be in a wrong direction.

Hi, I think it's as simple as, "Los Angeles" translates to "the Angels" and they are red largely because the Dodgers are blue. I believe the original Angels in the PCL were red and blue (and the Angels wore mostly blue in the 00's) .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LaGrandeOrange said:

Hi, I think it's as simple as, "Los Angeles" translates to "the Angels" and they are red largely because the Dodgers are blue. I believe the original Angels in the PCL were red and blue (and the Angels wore mostly blue in the 00's) .

Thanks That's what I thought wasn't sure tho. Nut it makes sense because of the Dodgers. Thanks! for the answer

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels (Update2) new logos C&C
11 hours ago, LaGrandeOrange said:

The Angels had their second Disney era rebrand in 2002, and it's the look (with several small changes and tweaks with manufacturer template) that they have stuck with since. With that rebrand, the team went from the majority blue look they changed to in 1997 to a mostly red one.

• Like 1

Here are the four Major league baseball team I've made so far!

-Detroit Tigers

-Chicago Cubs

-Los Angeles Angels

-Montreal Expos

2ZP89Hp.jpg

The National Footbal League teams

4VqPBwp.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

11 minutes ago, LaGrandeOrange said:

Very cool! The Angels are the best one, I see no reason they shouldn't adapt it.

Thanks! I've been working hard on these to make them unique! 

hNa1bgX.png