Modernized Cobra Kai Logo (Updated w/Eagle Fang Karate Logo)

Wildcomet

So I decided to do a thing that arguably should never be done... try to modernize (the logo of) Cobra Kai! Just because the show is based largely on nostalgia doesn't mean we can't explore what the logo could look like if it'd been given a chance to evolve over time, rather than the dojo in-universe shutting down then restarting with basically the exact same look. I'm hoping I did it justice and people like it.

Cobra-Kai-Modern-Logo-Sheet.png 

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

1 hour ago, Skycast said:

How about some Eagle Fang love!!!

Now that you've mentioned it I've actually been working on a concept for the "All-Valley Eagle Fangs" that if I can get it well-developed enough I plan to submit to the Geeky Jerseys website to see if they'll use it and give me a commission. It's still a work in progress though.

I decided to share what I have working for a modernized Eagle Fang Karate logo (I'm not sure I'll get around to Koala Kai, lol). I made the black a little lighter, and the white a little darker to reflect the "gray areas" philosophy that make Eagle Fang different from Cobra Kai. Other colors I kept the same. Hope you all like!

Eagle-Fang-Karate-Logo.png  

Archived