2021 Arena Leagues uniforms

MJWalker45

Here are some of the uniforms that will be worn in some of the various arena football leagues this year. Some are new but most were already announced or even worn last spring before all of the leagues shut down.

Iowa Barnstormers (IFL)

Iowa Barnstormers Linebacker Javicz Jones - June 30, 2015 Photo on  OurSports Central

Alternate jersey

Indoor/Arena Football Changes - Page 8 - Sports Logo News - Chris Creamer's  Sports Logos Community - CCSLC - SportsLogos.Net Forums

Military Night

rgCGNGU.jpg

Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL) - Uniforms will have the Phantom elite logo on them. 

Sugar Skulls debut sweet gear, big plans for inaugural season | Tucson  Sports | tucson.com

Frisco Fighters (IFL)

Away

MYBYmiq.jpg

Frisco Fighters on Twitter: "Behind our icy demeanor is a fire the Fighters  are ready to unleash! 🔥🧊… "

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Spokane Shock (IFL) - These were released last year. Previous Russell Athletic design transferred over to Phenom Elite

Indoor Football League's Spokane Shock Unveil New Uniforms

Indoor Football League's Spokane Shock Unveil New Uniforms –  SportsLogos.Net News

Indoor Football League's Spokane Shock Unveil New Uniforms –  SportsLogos.Net News

Sioux Falls Storm (IFL) - Moved to Nike from Under Armour this year. 

Sioux Falls Storm - Official Website

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It is nice to see the wings back on the Barnstormers uniforms. But the black helmets have always looked weird to me. I never got it move. That is really the only identifiable helmet (to a larger audience) in arena/indoor football due to Kurt Warner... and then you... change it. Never made any sense to me. 

The Barnstormers' military uniforms look like it is Mystery Science Theater 3000 night. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived