Oldschoolvikings' random minor league baseball concepts

oldschoolvikings

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Just googled them... two more blue/red teams!  But at least the Cannon Ballers are royal and red.  That logo is too awesome...

spacer.png

I may have to play with that one.

I completely forgot about color schemes, I apologise. Also the face on that logo is a reference to Dale Earnhardt Sr.

10 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

I completely forgot about color schemes, I apologise. Also the face on that logo is a reference to Dale Earnhardt Sr.

No reason to apologize... it's just crazy how prevalent that color scheme is in all levels of baseball. 

I love that logo.

On 5/12/2021 at 4:42 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Just like the majors, there's way too many teams in navy and red, so I'm trying to change that up.spacer.png

The designs look great, I particularly like the 'B' logo on the hats! I think you're right to reduce the number of navy/red teams, but I'm not sure green/red is the best choice for Buffalo. The Sabres and Bills both use blue as does the city flag, so I would keep that but try switching red for yellow to align with the Sabres.

On 5/15/2021 at 12:29 AM, jwinters said:

The designs look great, I particularly like the 'B' logo on the hats! I think you're right to reduce the number of navy/red teams, but I'm not sure green/red is the best choice for Buffalo. The Sabres and Bills both use blue as does the city flag, so I would keep that but try switching red for yellow to align with the Sabres.

I had just used red/green because they had used the color scheme themselves at one point.

spacer.png

But, yeah, blue and gold is a pretty nice look for them.  That's a nice suggestion...

spacer.png

Archived