NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 246/384 - Bucknell Bisons

heavybass

25 minutes ago, CLEFAN94 said:

Keep your head up, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series so far, and hope to see more soon, however, take all the time you need. It’s a shame to see a fellow artist get absolutely raked over the coals for a simple mistake, especially by someone who can’t finish their own projects…. but I digress……… 

Self Edit: it’s thanksgiving, no need to stoop to this level for a response. Happy holidays y’all only love

Edited by the_grateful_ted

Whilst I wait for a reply that won't arrive.... I figured I would go ahead and explain this change to a powerhouse of a Group 5 team into the Ohio Valley division.

MEMPHIS TIGERS

AMWts8BPMk-QSV7289RgGlPc4LVFFdrOC8NfQ5gZ

So you are probably wondering why did I use all blue for this? I didn't want to use Grey again and the light memphis blue of the Grizzlies was light enough so that it can pass as the white... combined with a blue facemask and the traditional tiger blue... I still want to use the Bengals as their inspiration for uniforms since well looks are everything.

They are a strong team in Ohio Valley.... they felt called out by Middle Tennessee in the NCACF so they applied there and both teams in that league and this league share the three blues statement.

That and the idea was inspired by @NH4's take on Memphis Tigers.

• Like 3

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 165/384 - Memphis Tigers

Time for some OH representation.... which is not the Buckeyes, thank god.

OHIO BOBCATS
AMWts8BeEYq5Q_3d0eohHr5qP8XnWzWPN3L_7P8M

Simplicity is what the Bobcats bring to the table... a much better Jets design and fun fact that if Western Kentucky and Middle Tenn did play in the Ohio Valley then the Bobcats wouldn't of been able to get a team here but rather stuck with the Club Football version.

Again it doesn't have to be overly expressive but traditional... that's what Arena Football is to me.

• Like 1

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 166/384 - Ohio Bobcats
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 167/384 - Akron Zips
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 168/384 - Bowling Green Falcons
1 hour ago, heavybass said:

Moving onto a team that has some close distance to an NFL team.... right before that said team became rape enablers

BOWLING GREEN FALCONS
AL9nZEUl4CkSZQwKlVm99NI_4LNDb0aGsVXgtOI4

So Bowling Green got permission from the Browns to use their classic look and this was before they said Deshaun Watson... now the team is essentially stuck with said look as the allegations get worse and worse each day

Oddly enough, it was the other way around in real life. Regarding the colors.

Browns practiced at BGSU in 40s and adopted their scheme. The more you know!

https://sanduskyregister.com/news/297349/bgsu-inspired-browns-colors/

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 169/384 - Kent State Golden Flashes
19 hours ago, heavybass said:

Moving onto a team that has some close distance to an NFL team.... right before that said team became rape enablers

BOWLING GREEN FALCONS

So Bowling Green got permission from the Browns to use their classic look and this was before they said Deshaun Watson... now the team is essentially stuck with said look as the allegations get worse and worse each day

Ugh

N3d5IIl.png

And finally in this division we have a team I admire for it's scheme, color and identity is shapened and bolded now that they have escape a very :censored:ty conference and into the Fun Belt where they belong.

THE THUNDERING HERD OF MARSHALL!
AMWts8A6CLvpZjrvrwC3A_ecZawMjEVYJstJgBqP

Marshall, home of elite athletics forged in the fires of the tragedy of 1970 are a fun team to design  and now that they belong in the Sun Belt... fantasic football will be a given.

• Like 2

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 170/384 - Marshall Thundering Herd
On 11/29/2022 at 5:20 PM, heavybass said:

BOWLING GREEN FALCONS

Good work on the uniform, poor work on the description. 

• Like 1

WOLVERINES!!!

That out of the way... moving onto the Wolverine division and for the start of this batch.

MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES

AMWts8DIiEUyheZMpaguvxQ9czMOPZPM3kF4rEM-

To begin with, we are going with Michigan Tech... a team in Division 2 which if some would notice was one of the areas that saw a team move up into Division 1 although via the FCS.... they ain't included in this batch but I wanted to highlight this.... and there was a theme I noticed here was that a lot of Michigan teams that aren't proper wolverines and spartans wear black.

A LOT.

• Like 3