NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 246/384 - Bucknell Bisons

heavybass

8 hours ago, heavybass said:

And now for a Division 2 heavyweight.

VALDOSTA STATE BLAZERS

AL9nZEXcZ8MzhJCWm7iQjcLrqYfcsp5W4hcscnrB

For a team that is literal fire, they didn't really have a fire red that stood out.... I decided to give this team that fire red.... in hindsight I was going to give them either the Rhein fire look or the Florida Blazers look but that went blank.

I wish they’d go back to their silver helmets, IMO they were better looking, I don’t much like their recent change to black lids 

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 199/384 -McNeese State Cowboys

It's time for team 200! I figured I would use this for a special occasion and here's the reason....

A Team from California that has a healthy university endowment and has a large enough student base that they have revived their football team.... and this is the first of the San Diego schools in the Southwest Division.

UC SAN DIEGO TRITONS

AMWts8CHUPd7Zo3BZJU6KVaAprj21NCIBd25WCpB

As you can see... this is a team that will one day be in Division 1.

Long waited by @neo_prankster

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 200/384 -UC San Diego Tritons
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 201/384 -Houston Christian Huskies
18 hours ago, heavybass said:

Might as well post team 201 and the last team of the South for now.

HOUSTON CHRISTIAN HUSKIES
AMWts8Ad9lCMbvEALNovndQlw4EI-pb-LL4d_loX

The formerly Houston Baptist changed its name, their logo and their colours as of THIS month so they were VERY recent

This is a gorgeous set Heavy! 

Edited by CLEFAN94

• 2 weeks later...
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 202/384 -Cal Poly Mustangs
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 202/384 - Cal Poly Mustangs
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 203/384 - Colorado College Tigers

The other team in the Rockies Division is a team that at the time was amongst the top 12 of the FCS....

WEBER STATE WILDCATS

AMWts8Bqb1D1pzIp46iaYWCXnBD7k4pdlM2FIjSb

The Wildcats of Utah are a team known for their plainness but disgusing that plainness is a mean football team that had qualified for the final 16 of FCS football matches for a while..... I figured I would update the old concept I posted a while ago with a more up to date look.

They are a good team and one of the top sides in the Rockies.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 204/384 - Weber State Wildcats

The Pacific Division becomes the focus once again and now we highlight a team that is mostly basketball, plays in the WAC and in general is the only non Texas school in the division....

But they are Seattle as :censored:.

SEATTLE REDHAWKS

AMWts8DOQdHHaSAJd2OV8wY1kAEpKLq1fAFH_y8X

The Web based Red of the Redhawks is actually much nicer than their normal red... and I don't like to use the same red for most teams if I have to... the only regular red in my books is the one for the Sooners of Oklahoma... but since Seattle is a basketball major, I used the Seahawks inspiration that I did for NFL 3.0 as my pattern.... so the red, black and white are clearly represented and if there was any grey then it would of been added somewhere.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 205/384 - Seattle Redhawks
  • heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 207/384 - NorthWest Nazarene Nighthawks (NNN)

Moving onto the California division with another California team that doesn't play football except these guys are in the Big West of Division 1....

Yet they have the look of pulling this off.

CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE MATADORS

AMWts8BOEXufXCpULwCIbKX5hXceaHLBkpg1oOqd

For a team calling themselves Matadors... I figure I would let them look the part, silver yolks look exactly like the shoulders of said matadors whilst all red with silver sides.... the road being whites with reds over the silvers and you have a look Under Armor would GLADLY sponsor.

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 208/384 - Cal State Northridge Matadors (Ole)
On 2/13/2023 at 7:09 AM, heavybass said:

So now let's take a visit to a university that's like 5 minutes from @colinturner95's house.

NORTHWEST NAZARENE NIGHTHAWKS (NNN)

AMWts8D-UdzEB4fR8nh6AJg_x7FWuPDV3omfa7cI

He went into very good detail for his set for his second meter and I decided to keep it modest yet sort of traditional.

Hey hey! Looks great. Love the classic feel 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• heavybass changed the title to NCAA Arena Football Concepts: 209/384 - California Baptist Lancers
  • 3 weeks later...

"kicks down the door"

We're way overdue with the next team and we're staying in California for the next team.

AZUSA PACIFIC COUGARS

AMWts8DpbvbNKYTJ-AWhhpu8_H5VwPiStcvS0Xhu

Sadly this team went defunt with the 2020 Pandemic but I figured no one in California would use this fuschia so I went with it.