College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Lehigh Mountain Hawks

NH4

CAMPBELL CAMELS

XovgGXK.png

FMHTHvg.png

d6t2iU5.png

In addition to adding Campbell to the CAA, I included their new logos. I did keep the same font I used previously instead of the new one. I liked my version of the numbers better.

Thanks for looking at all the updates and I'll have new concepts coming up with Dayton. 

• Like 2

DAYTON FLYERS

pxZKsdE.png

ozN7qdx.png

DESIGN

• Dayton is almost an Ole Miss clone right now, so I went away from that and modeled the uniforms more from their basketball uniforms
  • No blue was used, just red and white
  • Took the wings from the logo and put those on the sleeve cap 
  • Used the same font

HELMET

• Red helmet but changed the facemask to white
  • Swapped the script for the primary logo
  • "FLYERS" on the front bumper and "DAYTON" on the back bymper

JERSEY

• Added the wings to the sleeves
  • Updated the font with the school font

PANTS

• Red and white pants

Up next will be Missouri State. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Dayton Flyers

MISSOURI STATE BEARS

mV6M2mg.png

KuJZWCP.png

vdL9rDl.png

cVtKYcn.png

DESIGN

• I like the collarbone stripe the team has now but I wanted to do something a little different and less template-y
  • I moved the stripes up to the shoulder as racing stripes and removed the bottom shape
  • This cut off stripe is the stripe throughout the whole uniform
  • Updated the font

HELMET

• Silver and maroon helmet with maroon facemask
  • Removed the maroon rectangle on the top of the silver helmets
  • Added the stripes
  • Springfield, MO flag on the back. I love the new flag so much I thought it needed to be on the helmets
  • "BEARS" on the front bumper and "MISSOURI STATE" on the back bumper

JERSEY

• Moved the stripes up
  • Updated the font

PANTS

• Silver, maroon, and white pants
  • Added the stripe

Up next will be Robert Morris. Thanks for looking and as always, C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 3

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Missouri State Bears

I like the design of the Missouri State uniforms, but I've got a couple of criticisms.

• I love the school's wordmark font that they already use. Why not use it for the uniforms, including the numbers?
  • Minor nitpick: the Flag Code states that the US flag should be the highest, so I'd flip the order of the flags on the helmet.
  • Like 1

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 8:30 AM, stumpygremlin said:

I like the design of the Missouri State uniforms, but I've got a couple of criticisms.

• I love the school's wordmark font that they already use. Why not use it for the uniforms, including the numbers?
  • Minor nitpick: the Flag Code states that the US flag should be the highest, so I'd flip the order of the flags on the helmet.

Thank you! I tried to keep the same font but I couldn't find a good number font without it looking weird on a football uniform (Times New Roman doesn't look the best). As for the flags, I'll keep that in mind for concepts going forward. Thanks for the comments!

ROBERT MORRIS COLONIALS

DpsFbC7.png

tSOxQb9.png

DESIGN

• I really like the helmet stripes with the stars inside the middle stripe so I added those to the rest of the uniform stripes
  • Used the font from the "RMU" in the logo

HELMET

JERSEY

PANTS

• White and navy pants
  • Added the stars to the stripes

Since I've been gone (sorry it was a few weeks), UTEP switched to Adidas and the ASUN-WAC conference combination officially debuted as the United Athletic Conference so I will re-add those teams with the new conference logo and add Utah Tech. Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

• Like 5

• NH4 changed the title to College Football Uniform Concepts FBS, FCS, D2 & D3- Robert Morris Colonials
On 6/30/2023 at 8:10 AM, NH4 said:

INCARNATE WORD CARDINALS

nTlxL8t.png

DESIGN

• Nothing stood out about UIW's uniform designs but I wanted to create something unique
  • Then, I saw the clock tower on campus, that is included in their school logo, so I made a stripe out of it

University of the Incarnate Word - Wikipedia

For the striping, I'd probably round off those windows instead of leaving them as rectangles. Without seeing your explanation, I was trying to figure out why they had semaphore codes as part of the stripes. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

University of the Incarnate Word - Wikipedia

For the striping, I'd probably round off those windows instead of leaving them as rectangles. Without seeing your explanation, I was trying to figure out why they had semaphore codes as part of the stripes. 

That's a great idea, I'll admit UIW wasn't my best but I'll make these changes. Thank you!

• Like 1

Just now, NH4 said:

That's a great idea, I'll admit UIW wasn't my best but I'll make these changes. Thank you!

No problem, I love that so many of these teams have their own identities instead of being stuck with catalog options.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png