D1 College Lacrosse Concepts - Big Ten Redos + Illinois

raysox

.........is this thing on? I have some unfinished business I feel!

Oregon State

The Beavs have a really solid football look with a striping pattern down the sleeves. I mimicked that on the road, but gave them an asymmetrical stripping pattern on the orange They have a sexy Beavers script too. The Orange and Black look are extremely bold and I wanted it to do the talking on here. I think the other biggest thing is the use of numbers on the helmet, somewhat inspired by the Pro Combat design Nike came out with a decade ago.
Raysox-PAC12-Oregon-State-home.png

Raysox-PAC12-Oregon-State-road.png

Washington Huskies
The Huskies have one of the cleanest brands in the NCAA I feel. Then I saw theyre an adidas team now and had to make it stupid complicated and sublimate stripes. The gold helmet matches the football team and the gloves would pop as well. This concept's most unique look is the fauxback road white uniforms because I found a vector of the husky head UW logo. I felt like it could definitely work and stand out as a look straight out of the early 90s

Raysox-PAC12-Washington-home.png

Raysox-PAC12-Washington-road.png

Arizona Wildcats

I really didn't know what to do with the Cats. I do kind of like their football uniforms, but they stand alone in the brand. I ended up taking inspiration from that, but introducing two old logos into the uniforms. The homes have sublimated cactus/mountain logo and the roads have the big wildcat head.

Raysox-PAC12-Arizona-home.png

Raysox-PAC12-Arizona-road.png

So that' ll be it for the Pac-12! With some recent news, I feel like it's only right I transition from the Pac-12 back to the Big Ten. I really don't like the Michigan State and Wisconsin look anymore and want to take a stab at updating. Might do Illinois too.

Then i'll probably do a handful of teams in the SEC and Big XII that I feel could have a team. Not all though, because imagine Kansas State and Ole Miss having one. It's impossible!

• Like 3

Wisconsin Badgers Road redo

I stopped liking the striping pattern and redid it to look more like a Under Armour team.

Raysox-Big10-Wisconsin-road.png

Michigan State Spartans Home

I did have this looking like an old Football uniform, but instead went for a new design that ran a spike up the sleeve to try and get back into the swing of concepts.

Raysox-Big10-Michigan-State-home.png

Illinois Fighting Illini

Not sure why I decided in the first phase not to do the Illini. There's some lacrosse history closer to Chicago, but Illinois would probably be a better candidate than most other B1G schools. Their team doesn't have much of a striping pattern so I created one that looks the same across the board. So the pattern has a white stripe separating navy and orange. You'll see what I mean below!

Raysox-Big10-Illinois-home.png

Raysox-Big10-Illinois-road.png

So while we're in between conferences, would you guys rather see some SEC teams or Big XII teams? Only a handful of each but I think I have some good candidates.

• Like 1

• raysox changed the title to D1 College Lacrosse Concepts - Big Ten Redos + Illinois

While I am a BXII fan through and through, I feel like their designs might be easier since they have less conservative branding. So I guess count me in the SEC column? Although obviously I feel like you should do both if the time permits 😛

That's what- She

45 minutes ago, Logoman. said:

These are all really good! I think there is too much gold on the Pitt gold uniforms though. I think blue shorts and blue facemask or something would contrast it nicely. Just my opinion.

Yeah I think the yellow Pitt set and both Boston College uniforms are my least favorites as it stands right now. May circle back and redo those!