NY Giants Concept

AHcreative

I tried working with negative space on this one. 

The Empire State Building, is the Giant building in NY that everyone knows. So, I based my concept off of that.

Let me know what you think! Thank you! 

cF0Mh9z.png

GPtNWTE.png

b0TdOML.png

I really like the idea for the negative space Empire State Building! I think it'd work a lot better with an unitalicized font for the "NY," and with the horizontal bar of the "Y" raised up a bit further so the diagonal part made by the building is level to the diagonal part on the other side.

IMO would appreciate the gap between the sleeves stripes on the home & away be removed. That way, they'd match the logo and pants, and would look less Bills-y. Otherwise, a solid look.

Not feeling the BFBS alternate at all, but the throwback is excellent.

• Like 3

Not big on negative-space logos, but since I can see you're doing one, my eye keeps trying to see something to the right of the "Y". Maybe because I think it had an awkward shape. 

Not feeling the BFBS. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ralphz said:

Not big on negative-space logos, but since I can see you're doing one, my eye keeps trying to see something to the right of the "Y". Maybe because I think it had an awkward shape. 

Not feeling the BFBS. 

It’s the fact that it’s both italicized, and there’s a low horizontal bar on it. Our brain is trying to see something there because it’s an odd shape and we are already looking for things in negative space.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vtgco said:

I really like the idea for the negative space Empire State Building! I think it'd work a lot better with an unitalicized font for the "NY," and with the horizontal bar of the "Y" raised up a bit further so the diagonal part made by the building is level to the diagonal part on the other side.

This is basically everything I was going to say. It's a clever idea and I think one with a lot of potential, but the italics may be hurting it. I'm liking the uniforms, can't think of much to critique on them.

• Like 1

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png