CFFL Gears Up for Season 38.

WideRight

Hi all,

Here are the latest updates on the fantasy football league that began in a dorm room at Indiana U. in the fall of 1986 and has been going strong every since.  We lost an owner this year (he's not dead, just dropped out) but a former owner returned to take over his team, relocated it and that means new identity.  We also had 2 clubs abandon the weird European exodus that started with 5 clubs leaving the USA for Europe in 2019-2020 and now has 4 teams remaining in Europe.  

So, before I introduce the 2 "return to normalcy" teams and the one brand new franchise, here is a recap of the 9 clubs that remain the same from 2021 to 2022. 

ALBUQUERQUE GENERALS

spacer.png

ABERDEEN (SCOTLAND)  HIGHLANDERS

spacer.png

LAS VEGAS GAMBLERS

spacer.png

LONDON (UK) WEREWOLVES

spacer.png

SALT LAKE CITY BARDS

spacer.png

SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS

spacer.png

STOCKHOLM (SWEDEN) THUNDER

spacer.png

and my very own  10-TIME CHAMPION...TORONTO TUNDRA

spacer.png

• Like 1

And now our three updated clubs for 2022. (Click on the images to see them larger via Imgur.)

1. The return of the Kansas Twisters after 2 seasons as the Athens (Greece) Olympians.

spacer.png

2. The return of the Oakland Terrors, after 3 seaosns as the Berlin (Germany) Brewers. 

spacer.png

And the relocated LA Landsharks, reborn with new ownership as the San Diego Seals. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Here is the 2020 Media Guide.  The 2022 version is a lot more toned down and not as impressive as I only updated the 2 relocated teams and the 1 new team.   Hopefully the Google Drive link allows access.    Some of the text got modified as I opened this on my office computer which does not have all the fonts my home CPU has, but all it seems to have done is mess with upper and lower case lettering.  Hopefully it can all still be read. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CvWxcPxa6nPfRJycY3Tw29NeTtB4bmTA/view?usp=sharing

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...