Help me find my April Fools Sharks logo!

Puckguy14

Hey guys, if you remember in 2003, I played a sweet April Fools joke on you all that the Sharks were altering their logo and uniforms. The logo was a 3D teal triangle with a teal eye. I believe SyPhi edited it with a silver stick. The uniform was a ripoff of the first Ducks alternate jersey, featuring SJ Sharkie.

If anyone has this, PLEASE post it on here or email it to me ASAP!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I love you both... but I didnt really "get" this joke. I mean.. the sharks barely kinda changing their logo, to an extend most people wouldn't notice? Ha! You sure had be..... indifferent.

I dont mean to trash you, I was just curious what the gag was... did I miss some part of it?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It was an April Fool's joke... Puckguy had most of us convinced it was for real, despite it having started on April 1. He can explain more at his leisure. Personally, I never thought it looked half bad.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Yeah I got you guys SO good! I had a source in the organization (which I ok'd it with to use his name) to start a "rumor" that the Sharks were going to change their logo. I later said that at the last game of the 2002-03 season that the jersey would be unveiled. My source "said" it looked similar to Anaheim's alternate. Most of the guys thought the one Nike made a few years ago. So a week and ahalf later, I showed the image of the Sharks mascot, SJ Sharkie with the triangle shoulders on a teal jersey! :D:hockeysmiley::P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived