NJ Devils concept

B-mer

I wanted to do something to update the Devils without just going back to the original design. This isn't a far leap from that, but the striping is a blend of their original white uniform with the inverted striping, and the uniforms they've worn most of their existence with the overall coloration and their unique shoulder yoke. The number font is their current one with rounded corners for an updated, sleek look. Slight change to the glove colorway as well to be similar to their pre-Addidas look but not entirely throwing back.

The logo was made by eDunkelDesigns, which i loved because it was a nice subtle update with the serif and shading

spacer.png

• Like 5

Another small edit. I made these in EA NHL and something just wasn't working for me. maybe it's TOO similar to their old uniform and my brain just wants to add the missing stripes in. But, this sort of felt a little closer so interested in opinions. I changed the collar color on the home to red, and added stripes to the yoke. 

spacer.png

for those interested here is the EA version:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1

I really like the red-heavy away and the addition of the stripes below the yoke. These are some good uniform sets. The one negative I have is I don’t like how the bottom stripes don’t match. What I mean is the yoke and the sleeve stripes go from black to white (on the home). I see why you did it that way but it just looks off to me. Also, any chance we could see green instead of black?

11 hours ago, B-mer said:

Another small edit. I made these in EA NHL and something just wasn't working for me. maybe it's TOO similar to their old uniform and my brain just wants to add the missing stripes in. But, this sort of felt a little closer so interested in opinions. I changed the collar color on the home to red, and added stripes to the yoke. 

spacer.png

for those interested here is the EA version:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Home jersey for sure needs the white collar stripe

• 2 weeks later...

I would go with the red heavy and split striping for the road jersey, along with the black shoulder yoke. I would also complete the set with the original red jersey you made! That would probably be the most coherent set IMO. They all look great tho!

• Like 1

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10