Silent's Sports Signatures Shrunk Once More - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (UFL Added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

This actually took longer than I expected, @Mr. Krabs.  I had something big Thursday that I paused before adding the soccer ones to do, but wound up busy after that so that I never got back to it.  Two lines is the maximum an image is allowed in signatures, and it just barely made it below the maximum width.

SeV1PBG.png

I wonder, since there is two lines, whether or not you'd prefer the soccer ones spread around since they're now just at the end of the second line instead of on their own.  Here's what that would look like...

sbbufaw.png

It's a very unique thing.  Neat.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hi! Can you please update mine to add the 2020, 2022 and 2023 World Juniors gold for team Canada, The Womens 2022 Olympic gold medal, as well as the Canada cup wins for 1976, 1984, 1987, 1991 and the World cup of hockey wins for 2004 and 2016. Thanks. 

BtdCezY.png

12 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

This actually took longer than I expected, @Mr. Krabs.  I had something big Thursday that I paused before adding the soccer ones to do, but wound up busy after that so that I never got back to it.  Two lines is the maximum an image is allowed in signatures, and it just barely made it below the maximum width.

SeV1PBG.png

I wonder, since there is two lines, whether or not you'd prefer the soccer ones spread around since they're now just at the end of the second line instead of on their own.  Here's what that would look like...

sbbufaw.png

It's a very unique thing.  Neat.

This is awesome!! Thank you very much! High school and college never looked so colorful! 🙂

Hehehe.  Isn't often I get to do an update five years later!  Here ya go, @clonewars2008!

BtdCezY.png

It would have taken a fraction of the time, but when I saw the World Cup trophy, I absolutely knew that I'd drawn it before and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't find it.  I searched through every sig I've made because I didn't want to draw it again if I had already.  On the third pass I finally found it... and then found out they changed the trophy after the one US win.

spacer.png

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Hehehe.  Isn't often I get to do an update five years later!  Here ya go, @clonewars2008!

BtdCezY.png

It would have taken a fraction of the time, but when I saw the World Cup trophy, I absolutely knew that I'd drawn it before and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't find it.  I searched through every sig I've made because I didn't want to draw it again if I had already.  On the third pass I finally found it... and then found out they changed the trophy after the one US win.

That looks good! and yeah, the world cup should really make a more permanent comeback but with more teams. 

BtdCezY.png