Fantasy Baseball Team Logo and Uniforms!

TheMilkman

Hey all! Last night I watched UCONN destroy San Diego State in some basketball and created a set of uniforms and logos for my Yahoo fantasy baseball team - the Brandywine Clowns!

Threw in some of my absolute favorite uniform details for these, such as an interlocking “BC” logo (huge fan of interlocked logos), away font from my favorite MLB team (the Cincinnati Reds), and the color scheme from my old high school baseball team.

Hope you enjoy! Leave your comments below!

• Like 3

Looks fun! Love the colors. I will say, I wish there was a bit more clownish features or logos going on though, with such a great name! As it stands there's nothing really separating it from any other team mascot.

And if I could give a quick tip on interlocking monograms - they usually work best and look more dynamic when you alternate which letter is on top (like you're knitting, under then over), rather than be completely symmetrical in which one is on top.

Here's a really quick mockup just to help explain that a little better:

spacer.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

1 hour ago, chestnutz said:

Looks fun! Love the colors. I will say, I wish there was a bit more clownish features or logos going on though, with such a great name! As it stands there's nothing really separating it from any other team mascot.

And if I could give a quick tip on interlocking monograms - they usually work best and look more dynamic when you alternate which letter is on top (like you're knitting, under then over), rather than be completely symmetrical in which one is on top.

Here's a really quick mockup just to help explain that a little better:

spacer.png

Thanks for the feedback! I agree that the monogram looks more dynamic alternated like you did in your mock-up. In my personal opinion I liked the “C” going directly through the “B” a bit better.  Maybe not the most energetic choice between the two but my eyes just like it better. :)

As for the lack of clown logo(s), I really didn’t want to spend the time to make up a clown logo honestly lol After all this is just for fun for a fantasy team. Maybe I’ll revisit the logos in the future though!

10 hours ago, TheMilkman said:

As for the lack of clown logo(s), I really didn’t want to spend the time to make up a clown logo honestly lol After all this is just for fun for a fantasy team. Maybe I’ll revisit the logos in the future though!

You could always re-purpose the logo from the old Negro League Indianapolis Clowns:

spacer.png

Admittedly, this logo is, however, creepy as hell.