NFL Reverse Retro 32/32 (Titans and Commanders added)

johne9109

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 17/32 (Raiders added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 18/32 (Chargers added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 19/32 (Rams added)

Miami Dolphins

The Dolphins are of course based on the perfect season. Now some may look at this and think I just changed the color of the pants and helmet, but in the 72 season the aqua jersey didn't have stripes. So I took the white jersey and not only swapped the main color to aqua, but then made the numbers orange and swapped the striping around. This added with the aqua helmet and orange pants create a very color forward look

MIARR

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 20/32 (Dolphins added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 21/32 (Vikings added)

New England Patriots

So this one was a little tricky for me. The most prolific era in Pats history is clearly the Brady era, but that's not really retro is it? I tried flipping the teams original uniforms, but that essentialy just gives us our current uniforms; so that was a no. I then looked to the Bledsoe era uniforms (They did go to a superbowl wearing them) but they just didn't look good in red. So I looked back to the Brady era and to give it a retro feel I swapped the dull navy blue and silver for the teams original blue and white. Ultimately I'm proud of the result.

NEPRR

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 22/32 (Patriots added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 23/32 (Patriots and Saints added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 25/32 (Giants and Jets added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 26/32 (Eagles added)

Pittsburgh Steelers

The Steelers were another team that hasn't changed their uniforms in quite a number of years. The easy choice then is to go with the stripped look of the '30s, but the Steelers have thrownback to this quite a few times in the past few decades so instead I went with this unique look from the 60's

PITRR

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 27/32 (Eagles and Steelers added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 28/32 (49ers added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 29/32 (49ers and Seahawks added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 30/32 (Buccaneers added)

Tennessee Titans

For those who were wondering why I didn't use the Houston Oilers for the Texans; this is why. I kept the Oilers for the Titans as they were the Oilers and even breifly used the name in Tennesssee. The changes in the jersey are subtle. The main color is kept the same, but the numbers and name color is swapped to red and then the Titans current dark blue is used in the striping. THe dark blue is also used for the teams helmet and pants.

TENRR

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 31/32 (Titans added)

Washinton Commanders 

For the Commanders I decided to go with their uniform form 1971 as it can be modified to fit in with the current branding. The logo on the helmet drops the feathers and replaces the R with a W and then the overall uniform swaps the red and yellow colors.

WSHRR

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 32/32 (Titans and Commanders added)