NFL Reverse Retro 32/32 (Titans and Commanders added)

johne9109

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 1/32 (Cardinals)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 2/32 (Falcons)

Sorry I was sick for a few days, but here's the next team

Baltimore Ravens

For the Ravens I went with 1997. Not for any particular reason other than they've essentially had the same uniforms since the redesigned them in 1999. I guess I could've gone 96 for their inagural year, but none the less....

BALRR

• Like 4
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 3/32 (Ravens added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 4/32 (Bills added)

Carolina Panthers

So I did something interesting for the Panthers. Most of their previous uniforms really aren't far off from what they currently wearand really the only color swap is using their silver as the main color and I don't think anyone really wants that. So I decided to instead base their uniform on the 1975 Charlotte Hornets of the WFL. The colors are of course swapped to the Panthers colors and the logo replaced with the Panthers logo

CARRR

• Like 5

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 5/32 (Panthers added)
6 hours ago, johne9109 said:

Carolina Panthers

So I did something interesting for the Panthers. Most of their previous uniforms really aren't far off from what they currently wearand really the only color swap is using their silver as the main color and I don't think anyone really wants that. So I decided to instead base their uniform on the 1975 Charlotte Hornets of the WFL. The colors are of course swapped to the Panthers colors and the logo replaced with the Panthers logo

CARRR

Finally !, blue pants other than the color rush, good job, go with a larger black stripe on the helmet, maybe a black face mask, lets see the home jersey.

• Like 1

Chicago Bears

By a point in the Bears history all their uniforms were essentially what we see today so I went all they way back 1921 when they wre still called the Satyleys. I chose this year over others as they won the APFA championship. The jersey is of course swapped with the Bears colors

CHIRR

• Like 4
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 6/32 (Bears added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 7/32 (Bengals added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 8/32 (Browns added)
On 5/9/2023 at 5:34 PM, johne9109 said:

Sorry I was sick for a few days, but here's the next team

Baltimore Ravens

For the Ravens I went with 1997. Not for any particular reason other than they've essentially had the same uniforms since the redesigned them in 1999. I guess I could've gone 96 for their inagural year, but none the less....

BALRR

The background image is from 1996; if the was to use the serifed numbers, add them to the base too.  They eliminated most of the serifs when they went to drop-shadowed numbers in 1997. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 9/32 (Cowboys added)

Denver Broncos

It was probably a given that I would go with the throwback uniforms for the Broncos. I went with 1977 specifically as it was arguably their best season outside of their Super Bowl winning seasons. I took the white uniform and flipped the orang and blue and gave them orange pants to spice up the uniform a bit

DENRR

• Like 5

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 10/32 (Broncos added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 11/32 (Lions added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 12/32 (Packers added)

Houston Texans

So the Houston Texans have never really changed their uniforms so what I decided to do is use another Houston Texans team as the base; the short lived Houston Texans of the WFL. While they didn't even last an entire season it's something different for the Texans to do rather than a simple color swap of what is essentially still their uniforms. The WFL Texans used green and yellow as their colors so they are swapped with the current Texans colors. I put the WFL Texans logo on the helmet, but it could easily be swapped with the current team logo if legalities were to arise. 

HOURR

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 13/32 (Texans added)

Indianapolis Colts

So the Colts kind of get the Toronto Maple Leafs treatment in the sense that grey is used as a color that they've used before, but barely. I took the Colts 1955 look from their days in Baltimore mainly because it's one of the few looks they've had that looks destinctly different from their uniforms that they've essentially had for decades. I swap the main jersey color with aforementioned grey and blue pants are added.

INDRR

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 14/32 (Colts added)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • johne9109 changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro 15/32 (Jaguars added)

Kansas City Chiefs
The Chiefs were a hard one for me as most of their uniforms have had very little variety in them. So what I did was go with their 1966 uniform, as it was one of the more visually different uniforms, and then instead of going with yellow as the main color I swapped in black as it is techincally one of the team colors and is something that fans have been asking for awhile.

KCCRR

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

ZUH86xc.png