Canucks Concepts

B-mer

I am participating in the jersey contest that @AliMurji1 is running on Twitter. It's a bracket setup and I have been assigned the Canucks. We're through one round so far, so here's the jersey that got me through to the next round, with the added set shots for a home and road.

I based it on the Canucks new alternate from this past season, swapping the color palette and using an updated Johnny Canuck logo developed from the Vancouver Giants' logo. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Round 2 is "the Wild 90s". I'll post that one once it's live on Twitter. And, shout out to @Morgan33 for acting as my Canucks Consultant!

• Like 7

God that white jersey is PERFECT. I would buy one to wear and one to frame if I could. I'm also a huge fan of the Orca, I'd maybe switch the silver and red, and then make the silver a bit more prominent and hit it with the shimmer treatment. That would be unreal

• Love 1

Thanks guys. Here are my other tests for the 90s concept. I actually started out with the black version but switched to the white to give it a little more oomf. The red was just for fun since the idea was a play on their gradient alt. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

well, the next round went up today and it looks like I’m not going to win. Go vote! 

here is my Canucks City Edition. V’s everywhere with a halftone gradient, modern take on the Millionaires V logo, rain effect on numbers.

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Since I’m about to lose, bummer, here is what would have been my next submission. 

Coming up with a fresh new Heritage Classic uniform for the Canucks was hard. I did as much research as I could and they’ve already done the Millionaires, their vintage white ones with the v in the arms, this reverse retro. So I did revisit the Millionaires, but with a new twist. Also made a simple Heritage Classic logo.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • WOAH 1