2024 NASCAR Schemes

Green27

Technically they race throwbacks every week. Would have been cool to run a Hendrick cars version of the tide ride, or another Darrell Waltrip scheme. Not sure what raja could throwback to, maybe a sprague scheme.

26 minutes ago, dont care said:

Technically they race throwbacks every week. Would have been cool to run a Hendrick cars version of the tide ride, or another Darrell Waltrip scheme. Not sure what raja could throwback to, maybe a sprague scheme.

There was a truck that ran a Jimmie Johnson scheme so throwbacks aren’t exactly limited to each series. I think the 17 could’ve done a Dale Jr National Guard scheme and The 71 a David Marcis scheme

What’s interesting is the regular sponsor for any of the cars have to agree to color changes which clearly HendrickCars would have zero issue with. I suppose a Tide car could’ve worked.

12 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

There was a truck that ran a Jimmie Johnson scheme so throwbacks aren’t exactly limited to each series. I think the 17 could’ve done a Dale Jr National Guard scheme and The 71 a David Marcis scheme

What’s interesting is the regular sponsor for any of the cars have to agree to color changes which clearly HendrickCars would have zero issue with. I suppose a Tide car could’ve worked.

Nah JRM really should be the only team running Jr throwbacks in xfinity.

56 minutes ago, dont care said:

Nah JRM really should be the only team running Jr throwbacks in xfinity.

RCR & JRM are the only teams who should run Sr throwbacks, but we got Hailee Deegan running one just to run in the back and crash out.

Also, Dale Jr was a Hendrick driver. Why shouldn’t the 17, a Hendrick car, be able to run a Dale Jr Hendrick scheme?

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

RCR & JRM are the only teams who should run Sr throwbacks, but we got Hailee Deegan running one just to run in the back and crash out.

Also, Dale Jr was a Hendrick driver. Why shouldn’t the 17, a Hendrick car, be able to run a Dale Jr Hendrick scheme?

Because Dale Sr. doesn’t own any teams in xfinity.  

To save everyone the time, I won't post all this weekend's patriotic paint schemes. Here's a generalized depiction of them all, anybody have a favorite or one that stands out?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Like 2

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

On 5/22/2024 at 7:06 PM, Green27 said:

To save everyone the time, I won't post all this weekend's patriotic paint schemes. Here's a generalized depiction of them all, anybody have a favorite or one that stands out?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Meanwhile, SVG be like:

WHAT THE :censored: IS A FOOT, MATE? 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

• Like 2

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

2 hours ago, LAWeaver said:

Meanwhile, SVG be like:

WHAT THE :censored: IS A FOOT, MATE? 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

Kinda would’ve been cool to see SVG in the 600 with a Kiwi/New Zealand scheme amongst all the RAHH MERICA 🦅 🇺🇸 🪖 schemes 

• Like 2