Super Bowl LVIII Logo Concept

logoroy

So I usually post my Super Bowl logos for the following year immediately after the Super Bowl, but I've just been real busy these days, but hey, 10 months late ain't so bad I guess - just in time for playoff season.  Here is my logo for Super Bowl LVIII for Vegas.  It's an obvious homage to the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign in Las Vegas.  The dark blue represents the night time life of the the strip and the pink and and light blue are more supposed to be "neon red" and "neon blue" representing the NFC and AFC.  If I get Super Bowl LIX for New Orleans done by Super Bowl Sunday, it'll be a miracle.  Anyway, let me know what you think.  Peace.

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Applause 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 12:40 PM, logoroy said:

So I usually post my Super Bowl logos for the following year immediately after the Super Bowl, but I've just been real busy these days, but hey, 10 months late ain't so bad I guess - just in time for playoff season.  Here is my logo for Super Bowl LVIII for Vegas.  It's an obvious homage to the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign in Las Vegas.  The dark blue represents the night time life of the the strip and the pink and and light blue are more supposed to be "neon red" and "neon blue" representing the NFC and AFC.  If I get Super Bowl LIX for New Orleans done by Super Bowl Sunday, it'll be a miracle.  Anyway, let me know what you think.  Peace.

spacer.png

Beautiful as always.

I've been keeping these logos each year, just so I could put some alternate Super Bowl fields together