NHL Feauxback Series 32/32 (Jets Added)

johne9109

New York Rangers

It's always kind of bothered me that the Rangers home and away aren't direct mirrors of each others. So I did my best to take the white jersey and translate it over to a blue jersey. To give it a more throwback feel I used their shield logo that they used in the 2012 Winter Classic and then used off white and tan on the equipment

NYRF1

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 19/32 (Rangers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 20/32 (Senators Added)

Philadelphia Flyers

The Flyers don't take inspiration from any one specific place, but rather get a more tradition style unofficial similar to what they did for the 2012 Winter Classic. I know a lot of people want to see them do a homage to the quakers but I feel like that is played out and wanted to do something different

PHIF1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 21/32 (Flyers Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 22/32 (Penguins Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 23/32 (Sharks Added)

Seattle Kraken

We have all heard about the lawsuit with the Kraken and the man who owns the rights to the Seattle Metropolitans, so what I decided to do was take inspiration from another Seattle team who wore similar uniforms, the Seattle Eskimos. The colors are swapped with the Krakens colors and the wordmark adapts the Eskimos wordmark, but uses a S similar to the Kraken's. I originally put the Kraken logo in place of the S, but it looked to modern and out of place

SEAF1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 24/32 (Kraken Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 25/32 (Blues Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 27/32 (Lightning Added)

Toronto Maple Leafs

Here's another one I'm surprised the Leafs never tried to do as a Reverse Retro; especially with how lack luster theirs were. So I took their St Pats uniform and made have it Maple Leafs branding. The wordmark comes right from the logo and of course as a original six team they get vintage white.

TORF1

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 28/32 (Maple Leafs Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 29/32 (Canucks Added)

Vegas Golden Knights

I think the Golden Knights were on the verge of something great with their Winter Classic uniform. I think what really brought that uniform down was the crest. So I replaced the V with a shield with two crossed swords that make a v shape. The shield also features a Vegas Golden Knights word mark that comes from other branding that they used around the Winter Classic. The rest of the uniform design is just modified from their Winter Classic uniform including some additional striping and using the WC gold as the main color

VGKF1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 30/32 (Golden Knights Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 31/32 (Capitals Added)

Winnipeg Jets

Here we are at the end with the Winnipeg Jets. Rather than going with something similar to what the Jets have done with their heritage uniforms I went with their inaugural WHA uniforms. Now I did take a page out of Jets book by using the colors they use on their heritage uniforms.

WPGF1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL Feauxback Series 32/32 (Jets Added)