NFL: Fixing What's (sometimes) Not Broken 2/32

IceInMyVeins

New series redesigning/retooling the NFL as I see fit. Starting off with the Cardinals and going through in alphabetical order. Every team will get an Association(Road/White) an Icon(Home/Color) a Statement(Alternate) and a City(Money) edition.

Arizona Cardinals v2

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Las Vegas Raiders

Los Angeles Chargers

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots

New Orleans

New York Giants

New York Jets

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburg Steelers

Seattle Seahawks

San Francisco 49ers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington Commanders

spacer.png

Cardinals first, 

I just wanted to make the set more consistent throughout. I added the sleeve stripes onto the Red jerseys and made the wordmark on the chest smaller. I also changed up the striping on the statement just to make it stand out a bit more. Lastly I added the stripes onto the socks. For the city uniform I based it on the Suns City uniforms with the sunset gradient.

• Applause 2

spacer.png

For the Falcons, I went with a more drastic change, opting for a red primary helmet instead of a black one and silver pants for Icon and Association instead of the white and black. I got rid of the side panel on the jersey and added a better wordmark on the chest. The Statement set are somewhat of a throwback to the late 60's with the only change being that I decided to scrap the TV numbers. The City uniform is inspired by the city of Atlanta having 5 HBCU's with the colors being representative of Pan-Africanism 

• Like 3

• IceInMyVeins changed the title to NFL: Fixing What's (sometimes) Not Broken 2/32

Arizona: They are great, but I think the white stripe gets lost with the silver, especially on the black pants. Keeping the pattern of letting the fabric color be the second stripe would help, but it might create a disconnect with white outlines on the jersey. 

Atlanta: Looks good. The black numbers on the Association does make the look a little dark.

• Like 1

jOfO5Rh.pngaYLRFMy.png1FNdgQe.png

20 hours ago, NOLAPelicans23 said:

Arizona: They are great, but I think the white stripe gets lost with the silver, especially on the black pants. Keeping the pattern of letting the fabric color be the second stripe would help, but it might create a disconnect with white outlines on the jersey. 

Atlanta: Looks good. The black numbers on the Association does make the look a little dark.

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 4/25/2024 at 10:14 PM, IceInMyVeins said:

spacer.png

For the Falcons, I went with a more drastic change, opting for a red primary helmet instead of a black one and silver pants for Icon and Association instead of the white and black. I got rid of the side panel on the jersey and added a better wordmark on the chest. The Statement set are somewhat of a throwback to the late 60's with the only change being that I decided to scrap the TV numbers. The City uniform is inspired by the city of Atlanta having 5 HBCU's with the colors being representative of Pan-Africanism 

Now THIS is what they should've gone with. Absolutely beautiful

On 4/26/2024 at 1:14 AM, IceInMyVeins said:

spacer.png

Association should have black socks IMO. Beautiful set overall. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Now for the Ravens, not much has changed. I tweaked the helmet stripe a bit to be more bold. Added a collar design and got rid of the TV numbers. Added some trim around the sleeves and collars to match with the pants stripes. For the City edition I just went with the low hanging fruit, Maryland flag design.