Concepts and ideas for Football League of America (FLofA) (10/40?) (new tweaks)

tsizer

Cincinnati Centaurs

This one I actually thought of last year and liked a lot (if you can't tell I like alliteration). With the cities name coming from a roman leader I thought it would be a good tie in. I got the first logo from DesignSharkCo on Dribble and it is almost exactly what I envision for the team, but would want it a little more minimalistic. For the alternate logo I am unsure what I want so I just threw one in there. Maybe incorporate something with columns or some roman design.

NsbPf1716481125.png

LahpL1716481175.jpg

• Like 1

• tsizer changed the title to Concepts and ideas for Football League of America (FLofA) (8/40?)
  • 2 weeks later...

Wichita Haymakers 

Always have been in love with this team name, and thought the city fit the name. I truly wanted to have a pitchfork to be a part of the logo but I could not create a good one on the game I am creating these on. I feel like there could be a lot of fun possibilities with this brand, and can incorporate all kinds of different farm themes. Still hope to be able to do more with these when CFB 25 or Maximum Football comes out.

preview 

preview

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

• tsizer changed the title to Concepts and ideas for Football League of America (FLofA) (9/40?)
On 5/23/2024 at 12:21 PM, tsizer said:

Cincinnati Centaurs

This one I actually thought of last year and liked a lot (if you can't tell I like alliteration). With the cities name coming from a roman leader I thought it would be a good tie in. I got the first logo from DesignSharkCo on Dribble and it is almost exactly what I envision for the team, but would want it a little more minimalistic. For the alternate logo I am unsure what I want so I just threw one in there. Maybe incorporate something with columns or some roman design.

NsbPf1716481125.png

LahpL1716481175.jpg

The Colors don’t exactly match up man

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

19 hours ago, Blindsay said:

The Colors don’t exactly match up man

I know, I got one from someone else's design on Dribble, and I just threw something together as a alternate logo. Haven't fallen in love with a alternate logo yet.

3 hours ago, tsizer said:

I know, I got one from someone else's design on Dribble, and I just threw something together as an alternate logo. Haven't fallen in love with an alternate logo yet.

Use this to find out the exact colors of the first Dribble Logo and switch it up from there

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

On 5/16/2024 at 3:49 PM, Blindsay said:

If you’re on PC, you should have a snipping tool to use to make screenshots. Also Wisconsin’s a little plain.. everything  else is good

Got this logo idea while surfing this website for ideas. Came across an  alternate logo that Davidson uses and tried to make it match with the Wolf Pack brand. This a good upgrade?

dJIcV1718029306.jpg

• Like 1

• tsizer changed the title to Concepts and ideas for Football League of America (FLofA) (9/40?) (new tweaks)
On 5/22/2024 at 9:47 PM, Bomba Tomba said:

I'd make the S less thicc, and the T and L bigger

Came up with a new logo for the Stormers. Got inspiration from the Michigan Panthers logo, and really liked how I was able to layer the lightning bolt on the "S". Wish I could find a spot for the "t" and "L" but maybe I can incorporate it into an secondary logo?

ksRVm1718030331.jpg

15 hours ago, tsizer said:

Came up with a new logo for the Stormers. Got inspiration from the Michigan Panthers logo, and really liked how I was able to layer the lightning bolt on the "S". Wish I could find a spot for the "t" and "L" but maybe I can incorporate it into an secondary logo?

ksRVm1718030331.jpg

Looks like a logo for a company that provides loans fast (because it kinda looks like a dollar sign)

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

21 hours ago, tsizer said:

ksRVm1718030331.jpg

What program did you make this?

1 hour ago, TheAnt755 said:

What program did you make this?

I'm currently using the game Super Mega Baseball 4 on Xbox 1 haha. Don't have a PC yet, but plan to use the custom features on CFB 25 or Maximum Football to create this eventually.

Texas Tycoons

Wanted to create a new(ish) nickname for a Texas team, and I thought Tycoons was one that's never been used before. Also, wanted to put an old school like team in Texas, and hopefully I portrayed that in the logos. Love the rust colors, but not entirely sold about having orange be a part of it. Let me know if I should keep the orange or substitute it for a white or something else.

wpD8C1718200597.jpg

GauJk1718201225.jpg

• tsizer changed the title to Concepts and ideas for Football League of America (FLofA) (10/40?) (new tweaks)