College Football by MJD7

MJD7

On 10/17/2024 at 6:53 PM, Apoll0 said:

Should the Penn State Pink become their main uniform? no. Are they super cool and should possibly be an alternate? Absolutely.

Agreed, something about it feels so wrong but yet so right. I wouldn't mind it as an alternate once a year.

On 10/17/2024 at 6:53 PM, Apoll0 said:

Also Perdue with the railroad is really good, just the grey feels a bit off.

I get what you're saying, I wanted to go with a "smokier" shade of gray, inspired by @colinturner95's take on Purdue, but I can see how my version might look a little too dark. Here is a version with a lighter shade, maybe that helps:

r2V0QHR.png

• Like 2

On 10/17/2024 at 12:47 PM, MJD7 said:

As a bonus, as requested by @mcrosby on Twitter, here is a black & pink version of Penn State, since that was actually their original color scheme, which I did not know beforehand.

Jye6gdy.png NTVM4hM.png

Would love to see a PSC logo on these somewhere tofurther differentiate them from a recolor of the standard home/away. 
A photo of the football team, with most being seated on steps. The two in the back are leaning against a door.

• Like 5

On 10/19/2024 at 2:24 PM, sky1324 said:

I really like the sword stripe for Rutgers, it ties into the name and adds a splash of black to the home and road sets. The black alt is really nice too.

Thanks!

21 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Would love to see a PSC logo on these somewhere tofurther differentiate them from a recolor of the standard home/away. 
A photo of the football team, with most being seated on steps. The two in the back are leaning against a door.

Maybe on the sleeves? That's the only place I imagine it could work in a modern context:

yZ1u76R.png

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MJD7 said:

Wisconsin Badgers

Not much change for the Badgers, I just removed the Under Armour "notches" in the stripes, and went with the white facemask full-time.

(The white helmet is still the primary option home & away, I just wanted to show the red helmet as an alternate option).

R4WVjsW.png 0y9XPtP.png

In my Opinion, I've Actually Liked Wisconsin's Throwback Jerseys that they wore a couple years back, Think you could come up with something like that; Minus the brown pants?