San Diego State Aztecs

andrewharrington

i personally hate the carnivore bird logo. if i wanted to look tough, i wouldent wear a chicken head.

Dude! That's my favorite college logo of all time... and I'm not even a SDSU fan.

Eagle Warriors were the baddest of the badasses in Aztec culture. They were the most feared and respected soldiers on two continents for several hundred years.

I think that logo kicks too much ass to not be used, but for some reason SDSU never uses it.

Still not diggin it. Being from San Diego I've been able to see the transformation of the Aztec look through the years considering it's the only major college football program in the county (USD isn't big enough in my eyes). I love the look they have now. I like the second design but I can't picture the 'tecs with anything but red helmets.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

thats cool. the red helmet just doesnt work for me with that logo though. i tried it. and youre right about USD. my friends sister goes there, and it seems to have little to no interest in football either haha. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived