Madden Uniforms

Jericory

Have you guys tried creating jerseys in the new madden game? The papers all say that they are abominations and fans hate them no matter what I do, even when I made them resemble the current uniforms. So, two part topic. First, any one else notice or figure out how to make fans happy. Second, and the one I feel people will reply to, Does any one want to tackle the great uniform redesign using madden jersey templates, fonts, stripes, colors, etc.

Don't look at me--I'm not getting 2005--you can only use custom teams in exhibition, and I believe cutom unis if you move a team, not custom leagues--I'm sticking with 2004...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

i don't care what the fans think... i just wish i could find a way to get my damn LOGO on the helmet.

redesigning your uniform is completely pointless, unless you're the browns, because you'll have a blank helmet.

i don't care what the fans think... i just wish i could find a way to get my damn LOGO on the helmet.

redesigning your uniform is completely pointless, unless you're the browns, because you'll have a blank helmet.

Yeah, no kidding. I moved the Chargers up to LA, and I had to use the fist clutching bolt graphic. Plus, the sound's off. If you move a team, they'll continue to call it by the old city during the draft, and if you use a nfl europe, al michaels will call it by the city. For instance, I tried making the LA Centurions, and he kept calling them the Cologne Centurions. But, the uni thing is just kinda hit and miss, because how the hell can a game tell you if the uniforms will look good or not?

VmWIn6B.png

Archived