The Gamecocks

GameCock82

Well its not a real good basis to say that the Cocks are having a good season if you use Alabama as the measuring stick. They have a injured QB and are basically too slow to compete this year for anything. But they did play a good game.

If they beat UT or UF I'll say they are impressive.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

The Gamecocks are looking rather impressive this season. If not for the collapse against UGA they would be 4-0. Still they are having a good season.

I'm glad one of the Carolina's are fielding a decent football team. UNC's football program is a disgrace. :cursing:

So until UNC fields a good team I'll support are neighbors to the south, Go Gamecocks! B)

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

i can't believe how badly prepared alabama was for this game. shula has not proven that he can prepare a gameplan for crap. They looked pathetic and stand a pretty good chance of only winning one or two more games (if they are lucky). I don't often get down on my team, but this has been a very disappointing two weeks. :wacko:

Woo Carolina. I don't claim either side of the USC-Clemson rivalry (if anything I claim both...but gogo Furman) but I was really disappointed when the Cocks dropped that game against Georgia.

We really need some semi-big-time college football in the Charlotte area. UNCC? Winthrop? Please? District 3 Stadium (where both of our high school teams play) is right beside Winthrop and they still neglect to get a team. I thought with other Big South schools like Coastal getting teams, Winthrop might join in. Guess not. Maybe they'll get a team within the next 4 years and I can walk on, haha.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived