Baseball pants style

Puddy

Which style do you prefer?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well, I don't know. There are a few players who I don't want them to wear their pants high, it would look wierd. So I guess the way they have it know is fine. But I do want stirrups gone. If you are going to wear your pants high wear solid color socks, stirrups look horrible.

I went with "knickers," though I would prefer they be called something less middle-aged British woman-ish. "Knickers"? :therock:

But seriously, only a few guys should be able to pull off the baggy-ass, hems shredding apart look: Barry Bonds and/or overweight players. Needless to say, that's a mere handful (think guys like David Ortiz....but not Pedro Martinez, who happens to be skinny as a stick).

As for the middle ground: that may have worked/looked good in the 70s and 80s (when style was non-existent, really), but I just don't like the appearance of the stirrups or socks in the 2-3 inch area above the shoes. It looks like the guy had a growth spurt recently and his momma hasn't bought him a bigger pair of pants yet.

So in conclusion, the knee-highs are the best. So long as the pants aren't too baggy and are folded over top of the sock in a silk dress shirt kinda way, you know? Now, if you'll excuse me, I must join up with the other Queer Eye guys and throw Pedro into the closet....( :rolleyes: just kidding, as if you couldn't tell)

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived