Football Sigs

eddie010

To all the Canucks out there,

Have you ever felt disappointed, angry even, that all the Yanks on the board have all the fun and create NFL and NCAA football sigs? Have you felt the urge to climb through your PC monitor and smack those Americans for having sharp USA football signatures? :P Well today's your lucky day! No, you don't get to smack 'em, you get to outshine 'em!

For the past week, I have been hard at work creating a CFL and CIS signature package, with the MS Paint user in mind, all in a trusty ZIP file! They feature all the CFL, OUA, AUS, CWUAA and QIFC endzone logos and their respective fields.

But wait! Call now and you'll receive the Grey Cup sigs from 1996-2004 and a Vanier Cup sig! That's right! All this for only $99.99***. But call now, and we'll reduce it to four easy payments of $24.95!*** I know what you're thinking. 'What an amazing value!' Well, I couldn't have done it myself. A special thanks to Vicfurth for giving me the green light and for creating such wonders.

Here's the file (C/P please): Canadian Football Sig Elements

Enjoy, everyone!

***Optional.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I've been at the CIS thing for over a month now. Check my sig,.

But great job, nevertheless...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I've been at the CIS thing for over a month now. Check my sig,.

I'm just saying, look at your sig and vicfurth's:

YOURS:

dinosshuskiesscore.png

VIC's:

good-sig.gif

They don't compare. I've simply put together a package so all the Canadians who want to do so, can create nice, clean-looking sigs. And as far as the timing goes, I'm dreadfully sorry it's late. The CIS and CFL regular seasons may be almost over, but they're worth it come playoff time.

Sorry if I come off a bit harsh/jackass-ish, but I'm having a rough day. I'm sure anybody would understand.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I'm just saying, look at your sig and vicfurth's:

YOURS:

dinosshuskiesscore.png

VIC's:

good-sig.gif

They don't compare. I've simply put together a package so all the Canadians who want to do so, can create nice, clean-looking sigs. And as far as the timing goes, I'm dreadfully sorry it's late. The CIS and CFL regular seasons may be almost over, but they're worth it come playoff time.

Sorry if I come off a bit harsh/jackass-ish, but I'm having a rough day. I'm sure anybody would understand.

That's fine. I never said mine was better than anyone else's. I know it's not, but I'm a University student who doesn't have a whole lotta time to get to the computer and such...plus, I'm working with paint so I'm sorry if I can't create that opacity thing.

If you didn't notice, I did say "great job, nevertheless." I hope you're having a better day today, though...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived