Which version of Madden should I buy for PC

TBGKon

Which Madden version should I buy for PC  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In 2004 you can use custom teams in Franchise mode (although not in Owner mode)

In 2005 you can only use custom teams for exhibition games.

So if your main reason is to use the custom teams--I'd say 2004, so you can use them in franchise mode.

Now you can play in Owner mode and move a team, and then use your own logos, but that can take time & money & detract from the game. And if you want a whole league of your own teams you have to control all 32 and move them all.

And you have to move them to one of the cities they allow teams to moved to.

Plus 2004 is cheaper, you should be able to get it for less than $20, and probably less than $15.

I play 2004 in Franchise mode. I've tried Owner mode--it has some fun aspects to it, but I think it's overrated.

One drawback though is you can only have 32 team leagues. In 2002 you could have leagues of 6, 12, 18, 24 or 31 teams-not sure about 2003.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Speaking of Madden, I have a bizarre question/request. Does anybody still have the product code ( the long combination of letters/numbers on the back of the case) for Madden 2003 or 2004? I bought each of them over a year ago, however last month I had to reformat my computer due to several bugs, problems, etc. I threw away the cases when I moved in May, not realizing i would need them to reinstall them. If anyone has the code, i would like to see if the code would work so i can install my cd or not.

thanks

dmr

Archived