Kellen Winslow

EagleFan344

I was thinking about buying a Kellen Winslow jersey but since Q. Morgan got traded, he might change his number to 81 (which he originally wanted). Whats the rule on number changes? Also, I dont know what size to get for an Authentic one. I wear XXL in replica and I like them to fit big. What size should I get?

After paying for 80 (his dad's old number), I wouldn't imagine him changing to 81. From what I'd heard, he wanted 80 more than he wanted 81 in order to follow in his father's footsteps.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Anyone know what size I should get?

the authentics run in a # size....it is the chest measurement...a large is usually a 48,an XL is a 52,aXXL is a 54 , a XXXL is a 56 ,XXXXL is a 58 and a XXXXXL is a 60(usualy as high as they go)...some brands run large though..ii have a CCM(KOHO) 2001/02 Avalanche GW Sergei Klyazmin jersey size 58..it measures out to a 62 ..its a tent.....i think football jerseys are cut a bit smaller though..if you are a tuck it in, skin tight kinda of jersey guy,go with a 52..if you plan on weaing a turtleneck or hoodie beneath it..go big..like a 58 ..it might be kinda long though..

FishNChips_200.jpg

Archived