For those experienced with cafe press

lucky

I know a few fantasy leaguers are using Cafe Press, so I direct these question to youz guys.

1 Is it as cool as it appears to be? (does it deliver quality products, etc...)

2. The items that are shown with the white area on them (i.e. ski hat, black ballcap)...do those become transparent on the product or does it depend on the image you place there?  I read about the bleed thingy but it didnt really register.

Thanks for any help.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

1. Their customer service is top-notch.  Their prices are a little high, but it's a great concept for a site.

2. The white areas are actually white patches, which your design is printed on.  They can't actually print white--the white areas on your design become transparent--so they have to put a white twill patch on them to print on.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

They provide a great service, but just so you know, your image is basically just screened on to whatever item you want. I've got a sweatshirt from them that's started fading after a few washings and my red was a little more orange to begin with, but I can only tell that because I nit-pick.

Cheap plug :P

DetroitHockey.Net Store

Anyone know anything about the "Baseball Cap" product?  It doesn't look like they could screen the logo on there and it'd have to be embroidered but I can't believe they'd be able to do that.

The white caps?  They print it on there as well.

They don't actually screen print the designs, they use dye sublimation.  Most of the stuff I have from them is still in good condition, even after a year or so of having it.  (Well, some of it would be in good condition, had food products not made a kamikaze run...  :P )

POTD 2013-08-22

Oh, yeah, since Yzer did it first, I'll tout my own CafePress shop...

Minneapolis Admirals offical online store

(Alas, you can't buy our jerseys there.)

(I think I kindof fixed it. Whee. if it doesn't work, try: Minneapolis Admirals CafeShop )

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived