Brampton Beavers

Braden

I really need your help with this.

See I'm in the process of making a portfolio for my college application to the Graphic Design programs at Seneca, Humber & George Brown.

Well this was one concept I was drawing in my sketchpad and I was hoping that you all would critique it to help make it better.

beavers1.gif

This is my absolute first logo concept involving drawing an animal.

ANY input is really appreciated. Any small thing to make it batter counts.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

He sorta looks to be doing what the Renegades Beaver is doing:

Roughy

Keep working on ideas though! If you can use illustrator & photoshop already then that's a for sure plus! Those 3 school's programs are REALLY competitive and a ton of people show their portfolios.

All I can say is be creative, show off the skills and potential you have, and stand out from the rest of the crowd! You have to act like you know what your doing.. even if you don't.

Best of Luck!

Humber's a great program, I got a lot out of it!

I think that is a pretty good start. Better than what I would do. The one thing that is throwing me off is his tail. It looks like it has markings for the strings of a football, yet he is holding a football.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

He sorta looks to be doing what the Renegades Beaver is doing:

Roughy

Keep working on ideas though! If you can use illustrator & photoshop already then that's a for sure plus! Those 3 school's programs are REALLY competitive and a ton of people show their portfolios.

All I can say is be creative, show off the skills and potential you have, and stand out from the rest of the crowd! You have to act like you know what your doing.. even if you don't.

Best of Luck!

Humber's a great program, I got a lot out of it!

interesting.....I did a rough idea a few years ago for the then "new" Ottawa CFL team.....my concept revolved around a beaver running with a football....while the image is different enough, it's funny how the team come up with that concept as an alternate

Archived